Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Post Number 3000!


TransGriot readers, you are now feasting your eyes upon post number 3000 since I started this humble blog.

I've had a lot of things to say about a wide range of subjects since I started the blog on January 1, 2006 and I'm not tired of it yet.

Maybe the people I call out on their BS are, or wish I would cease and desist putting my size 12 pumps up their behinds, but I'm not.

I do want to profusely thank those of you who take the valuable time out of your day to surf over here and check out TransGriot. Without you doing that, it wouldn't have grown to become one of the leading blogs award winning blogs on the Net of its type and one that's considered to be an authoritative one on trans issues.

I'll continue to do my part to fulfill the blog's mission of making you think and exposing you to some of the drama that African-American transpeeps (and transpeople in general) deal with.

And now, onward to the next TransGriot post milestone. Post 3,500 here I come

No comments: