Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Moni's Headed To Aggieland

Looking forward to my upcoming appearance on the tradition rich Texas A&M campus to talk about trans issues.   Texas A&M was one of the schools I considered attending back when I was a high school junior and they showed some interest in me as well, but eventually stayed home and became a UH Cougar.

It's also one I'm looking forward to because my activist mentors Sarah DePalma and Phyllis Frye both walked the A&M campus, and Sarah was active as a student there.

The 2011 Texas Transgender Non Discrimination Summit will also be hosted on the A&M campus August 12-13 and looking forward to some Aggie hospitality then.  



Thanks to the gracious invitation from Lowell Kane and the wonderful people at the Texas A&M GLBT Center, I'll be there live and in living color this Thursday at 7 PM CST..

Looking forward to seeing you peeps this Thursday.    Will be doing my Trans 101 presentation and expect I will have a lot of questions to answer from your inquiring minds.

No comments: