Thursday, January 27, 2011

Flavor Flav Opens Fried Chicken Restaurant

Just when you thought that Flavor Flav couldn't outdo himself in being a walking cartoon character, now comes the news about Flav's latest business venture. 

A fried chicken chain.

The first of the Flav's Fried Chicken restaurants opened up in Clinton, Iowa on Monday.

 

Before y'all roll you eyes like I did when I first heard about this story and thought, 'There he goes again feeding stereotypes', Flav actually has a culinary degree he earned in 1978 and managed restaurants before finding music stardom as a founding member of Public Enemy.  

The Flav's Fried Chicken menu includes Flav’s specially seasoned fried chicken recipe, ribs, greens, and macaroni and cheese.

"I'm not scared to go against the colonel taste wise," Flav said. "Business wise, he's got me, because he's been here longer. But I'm about to catch up to the colonel."

Yeah, boyee!    I can see the commercial for this chicken joint already.

 FFC, coming to a 'hood near you.
.


No comments: