Saturday, January 22, 2011

WTF? Keith Olbermann Leaves MSBNC

While watching Countdown like I always do, I was shocked and stunned to hear that last night was Keith's final MSNBC broadcast.  

Media Matters David Brock has echoed what many of us on the left are saying about this travesty.


For nearly eight years, Countdown with Keith Olbermann led the charge against conservative misinformation in prime time. He was one of the few voices in the media willing to hold the Bush administration accountable and fight the right-wing smears against progressives and their policies.
Keith is an innovator and an extremely talented broadcaster who showed there was a market for progressive views on cable news. I'm sure we'll be seeing more of him soon, and I eagerly await hearing of his next move. And on this evening, I wish him "good night and good luck."


 Anybody who tells it like it is the way Keith did about the right wing idiots in our midst and incurs their wrath is okay in my book.   

Goodnight and good luck yourself, Keith   MSNBC will definitely be less fun without you.

No comments: