Friday, October 21, 2011

Jenifer Rene Pool Online Fundraiser

As I've mentioned a few times on the blog, Jenifer Rene Pool is in a historic  run for the Position 2 at large Houston City Council seat. 

She's in a battle with five other candidates to either win it outright on November 8 or be one of the top two candidates to make it to a December runoff election

Since we are in the homestretch for election day and the start of early voting is imminent here in H-town, Jenifer started an online fundraiser yesterday that will last until October 23 at 11:30 PM CDT.

So let me clear the electronic podium and let the candidate speak.  Here's Jenifer!

***

Friends, Fans, Supporters,

As you all know, the polls will soon open and time is ticking away! As I continue to embark on this historic campaign I ask for, desire and need your support! A little amount goes a long way in my campaign.

Over the next 4 days I am hosting a Facebook Fundraiser and would greatly appreciate your donations.
I am in this race to win it! You can depend on Jenifer Rene Pool!

Will you kindly contribute a minimum of $10.00 to https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/entity/26765

Jeniferrenepool.com

Thank you for all your support!
Jenifer Rene Pool
Candidate for City Council At Large Position 2

No comments: