Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011 TransGriot Readers!

Well, Merry Christmas people!   The Festival of Conspicuous Consumption reaches its climax today and we get to find out what gifts are under the tree for us.   Thanks to everyone who has sent me cards, dropped cash in my blog's tip jar, or sent me gifts.  It's deeply appreciated.

Another thing I deeply appreciate as I said to my readers west of the International Date Line yesterday, is you spending your valuable websurfing time here.   Since being trans is an international human rights issue, I try to cover it with that perspective on my blog

So I'm taking the day off to enjoy it with friends and family and dig into Mom's German chocolate pound cake.  Will be back to doing my normal posting schedule tomorrow.

Merry Christmas TransGriot readers!  

No comments: