Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Ms. Brown Steps Into The Spotlight

One of the commercials I was wide awake for during Sunday's Super Bowl was the M&M's commercial featuring their new character Ms. Brown 

Brown is one of the original colors for M&M and they finally got around to introducing a computer generated spokescandy character for it.

Ms Brown has been behind the scenes the 'chief chocolate officer' and is now stepping out from behind the corporate shadows.   Ms. Brown joins Ms. Green as the other female spokescandy.

During the commercial I thought I detected the voice of one of my fave triple threat performers in Vanessa L. Williams.   While listening to the Tom Joyner Morning Show this morning she happily confirmed for me during the interview that she indeed is the voice of Ms Brown. 

BTW, in case you're wondering, the voice for Ms Green is Cree Summer of A Different World fame.  

In case you didn't see it, here's the new commercial.







No comments: