Friday, March 02, 2012

Shut Up Fool Awards- A Good Week For Moni Edition

As you TransGriot readers are aware of, I've had a wonderful week full of blessings to close out February and begin the month of March on a high note.

There was the speech at the University of Arizona on Tuesday with the article in the UA Daily Wildcat that preceded my arrival on campus.  While I was traveling back to IAH I had the 3.5 millionth visitor surf by the blog and got to see a few of my old CAL coworkers when I arrived back at the airport    And on Wednesday discovered that the post I'd written for EBONY.com has been posted to wonderful reviews and a lot of positive messages to me about it still coming in. 

Now if that Powerball ticket I bought yesterday hits, it's going to be a REALLY good week.


Now that I'm coming in for a landing from being on Clouds 9,10 11 and 12 about achieving a major writing goal, time to get back to my usual Friday business of lambasting the fool, fools or group of fools in our midst.

It's time for our weekly Shut Up Fool Awards.

There were a bumper crop of them for me to choose from such as Rick Santorum, Mitt Romney, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Rep Eric Cantor (R-VA), Speaker John Boehner (R-OH), Group awards for the 48 senators that voted for the Blunt Amendment (45 Republicans, 3 Democrats), the 4 Republican female senators who voted for that amendment, The Academy for nominating The Help for Best Picture, Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX), one for the late Andrew Breitbart and Fox Noise.

Honorable mention goes to 2009 SUF Lifetime Achievement Award winner Rush Limbaugh who is obviously on the OxyContinin again.  He opened his mouth and viciously slandered Georgetown student Sandra Fluke  (I'll spare y'all the video)

But this week's winner is US District Judge for Montana Richard Cebull.    The George W Bush appointee (it figures) sent a racist e-mail about the POTUS from his courtroom chambers on his official courthouse account.



As for what Judge Cebull had to say about it?  The usual conservafool defense when they get caught doing racist bull feces.

"The only reason I can explain it to you is I am not a fan of our president, but this goes beyond not being a fan," Cebull said. "I didn't send it as racist, although that's what it is. I sent it out because it's anti-Obama."

Cebull said he does not consider himself prejudiced against people of other races or ethnic backgrounds, and that his actions in his courtroom have demonstrated that.

You're not racist?   Yeah, right.  Your action in sending that e-mail demonstrated it.  You're only sorry as usual like other conservafools disrespecting President Obama that you got caught.  .  

It's these constant bigot eruptions you vanillacentric conservapeeps have on an almost daily basis that keep us people of color voting Democratic and ensure that the vast majority of us never fall for the conservastupidity.

But back to chewing on  Judge Cebull.   You need to be impeached for that crap since you just signaled to the country and the world with your nekulturny behavior that a person of color will not get a fair shake in your Ninth Circuit courtroom. 

Judge Richard Cebull, shut up fool!
     

1 comment:

Sage said...

It is a very good day when one of my favorite sheros has a GREAT week! My hat is off to you Monica. CONGRATULATIONS! You deserve every one of those clouds you've been on this week!