Friday, August 17, 2012

Leaving On A Jet Plane-For Charlotte

Well if everything is on time and there is no ATC drama, I should be airborne as you read this out of Hobby Airport and on my way via Atlanta to my final destination of Charlotte and the TransFaith In Color Conference

I had to get up early to make this 6 AM CDT departure but I'm looking forward to giving my keynote speech and attending my first ever TFIC conference.,

For those of you who can't be in Charlotte for it, I'll post the speech on the blog tomorrow.   If someone videotapes it, I'll post that video on TransGriot as soon as I receive it.  

This begins another set of interesting back to back trips because next week I fly to New York to participate in GLAAD's POC Media Institute.   So yeah New Yorkers, I'm headed your way for a few days

First up is Charlotte, and see y'all in a few hours.

No comments: