Friday, August 17, 2012

Shut Up Fool Awards-TransFaith In Color Conference Edition

Assuming my flights are on time, according to my schedule I should be in Charlotte as you read this and preparing to do my keynote for the TransFaith In Color Conference that starts today.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at this event which has long been on my 'must attend' conference list.   The TFIC folks wanted me to speak at their inaugural 2010 conference in Los Angeles but had a scheduling conflict that kept me from doing so.

I'm here now, fired up anxious to see some old friends and meet new ones. I'm also ready to participate in some of the seminars and panel discussions in addition to deliver my keynote speech at noon EDT tomorrow.  For those of you who can't be here, the text of my speech will pop up here on the blog at that time.

If I happen to get some video of it, I'lll post it to the blog later.   .

It's also Friday, and that means I have to handle some of my usual Friday TransGriot business in terms of the weekly Shut Up Fool awards.  

As always, I had a bumper crop of fools his week.   Group nods to Fox Noise, the Log Cabin Republicans, the Tea Klux Klan, and the Republican Party.   Individual nods this week to Chad Johnson, R. Clarke Cooper, Reince Priebus, John Sununu, Eric Fehrnstrom, Rep Paul Ryan, Gretchen Carlson, 

This week's SUF winner is.one of our contenders for the Shut Up Fool of the Year Award in Mitt Romney

So what did he do to earn this week's award?  Lie about the fact that the $718 billion the ACA takes from Medicare is waste and fraud, not from benefits of current recipients and extends the life of the program by eight years.  Lied when he claimed the POTUS is running a 'racist and divisive' campaign, and them made a racist dog whistle 'go back to Chicago' remark while doing so.  Sent his wife Ann to do his dirty work about not releasing more tax returns.  Lied that president Obama is trying to eliminate military voting rights in Ohio...

Oh yeah, did forget to point out that Mittbot lies on a daily basis

On that note.  This one deserves a special Mr T appearance.  Mitt Romney, shut the HELL up, fool!
 

No comments: