Sunday, March 10, 2013

It's Janet Mock's Birthday!

Another year and another birthday celebration for one beautiful lady I finally got the opportunity to meet when I flew up to New York last August for my GLAAD media training.

I got to spend more quality time with her and Kimberley McLeod a few short weeks later when I was in Washington DC for the 2012 edition of OUT on the Hill and she was there to attend a function at Vice President Joe Biden's house. .

Janet's photos don't her justice.  She's even more beautiful in person both inside and out, and I'm proud to call her a friend.

Happy birthday, Janet!.   Know you've already been celebrating it for most of the weekend, so may you continue to receive abundant blessings on your special day, and may you have many more birthdays to come!     

No comments: