Friday, August 16, 2013

TransGriot's Going To Be In The Trans* H4CK House!

'The judges and the speakers at the inaugural Trans* H4CK will be named later and I'd love to be there in the Bay Area just to satisfy my inner tech nerd and see what takes place at a hackathon.'
--TransGriot August 12, 2013


Kortney was reading that post I wrote about next month's Trans* H4CK and asked me not long after that if I'd like to take part in this inaugural event.  I can finally announce now that the details have been finalized.  The TransGriot is headed to the Left Coast for Trans* H4CK

So what's Trans* H4CK you ask?   Basically it is the melding of a hackathon with trans social justice issues that was the idea of Dr. Kortney Ryan Ziegler.

So I'm not only going to be there when Trans* H4CK takes place Sept 13-15, it's the first time I'll be in the Bay Area since the 1999 Creating Change event happened in Oakland.

So I'm looking forward to seeing how much Oakland has changed since Jerry Brown was the mayor, and will see you peeps at the New Parkway Theater for the judging and the after party at the conclusion of the
event.

No comments: