Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Happy Anniversary Tiq and Kim!

You know I had to give a TransGriot shoutout to one of my fave bi-national couples on their first wedding anniversary.   Besides, it's easy for me to remember the day they got married because it's the day after my birthday.

One year ago today Tiq and Kim Katrin Milan got married in New York.   I have much love for both of them because they are and continue to be amazing advocates for the issues they are passionate about.  

Thank both of you for doing what you do individually and collectively to make our planet better, spread knowledge and role model what Black love looks like in action.

And yeah they make one cute couple.

Happy anniversary Kim and Tiq!   May you have many more, and looking forward to the next time or event we get to spend some quality time together.


No comments: