Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Two Weeks To Fantasia Fair


Got another reminder of how close the start of the 2015 Fantasia Fair is with the release of the Participant Guide schedule booklet that has my smiling face on it as the person being honored with this year's Virginia Prince Transgender Pioneer Award.

I'm actually getting excited as the date for my flight to Boston and eventually Provincetown. MA and the wonders of this openly gay Cape Cod town approach.

And already have the sweaters and leather coats packed.

If you're going, it happens for me on Tuesday, October 20, and once i'm done with what I'm coming up there to do, I'll be popping in on other seminar presentations throughout the week as I shift into reporter mode for the event. 

And yes, if you can go, not to late to register, and the Fantasia Fair team would love to have you there in P-town for it..

No comments: